Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello is there a way to display the articles according to their order? I only see recently added, modified, published / touched…
    I tried everything to control the order but it seems to not work,
    for example, recently published: i tried to unpublish them all and publish them in order i wanted them to show but they still
    show the way they did before. Thanks for helping.

(see article category : returns and refund = ordering shows correct order) / module same name…

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Can you please provide us a link where we can see the JA Accordion module?

Regards

juliaroder Friend
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

As far as i can tell you already have those articles in order by their item number yes ?

juliaroder Friend

sorry Pascm i dont understand your question, i tried to put in numbers as the order should be, for example 33,35,36,38,34
    just as a example, but it did not work, so now i ordered them buy last touched, and always when i touch one article, i open
    all again and touch the last one which should be the first, which is a very complicated way of doing it, but all others options didnt really work. thank you for helping!

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I am testing this on my localhost so i can come up with an answer/solution for you! Please allow me some time for that.

Regards

juliaroder Friend

Thank you very much!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  juliaroder 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum