Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

There seems to be conflict in JS there, let me check with the team and will get back to you.

ctmilano Friend

Dear Saguaros,
    thank you very much for the quick response.
    We are waiting for your news.
    Greetings.

Saguaros Moderator

I spent more time to investigate on this and saw that when you clone the ‘[Magazine – Home] – Featured news style 4’, they both have selector ‘carousel-example-generic’ for prev / next buttons so every time you click, only one can work.

You can try this way: clone ‘[Magazine – Home] – Featured news style 4’ module so you will have a new style called ‘[Magazine – Home] – Featured news style 5’, everything will be same, the only difference is that you will change the selector

To do this, make a copy for 2 files: root/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-4.php root/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-4.xml

rename them to: root/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-5.php root/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-5.xml

Open the new file: root/templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-5.php

Search for this ID: carousel-example-generic

Rename it to: carousel-example-generic2

http://prntscr.com/hgdp6t

And save.

Then go to back-end settings of the module you cloned, change it to style-5.

I attach these 2 files here so you can see the difference.

1. style5.zip
    ctmilano Friend

Dear Saguaros,
    thank you for your time.
    Now the slider arrows work correctly but the page numbering does not work yet.
    We look forward to your news, thank you.
    Greetings

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share admin + ftp account? I will take a look.

ctmilano Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The ftp account doesn’t work, could you check again?

ctmilano Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I can login now, let me check and will get back to you. Pls stay tuned.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The problem came from the module Flip Book Master module which loads duplicated jQuery and caused issue with Carousel in ACM News Featured module. I set to not load the jquery and it’s working fine now.

ctmilano Friend

Thank you so much Saguaros, really a great work!

Please, can we ask another thing?

The WhatsNews module counter sometimes display a wrong count (from about 2 weeks). For example now display 5 but only 4 listed. We don’t know the reason … at the beginning it worked well!

Please can you verify?!
    Or there’s a trick that allow us to “reset and restart” the counter?

Thanks in advance!

Saguaros Moderator

Pls create a new topic for your new question, it’ll be helpful if others have the same concern.

I will close this topic now.

Cheers!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

The topic ‘JA ACM "Magazine – Featured News – Style-4" don't work correctly’ is closed to new replies.