Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

There seems to be a problem with the JA ACM Module. Im trying to make some configuration settings in places such as "Module Tag", "Bootstrap Size" and Class. But its not taking those changes at all. This seems to be a problem n needs to be rectified.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly open the module > options > Module style > xhtml , then try to change the size .
    By the way, the size of the module depends on the module position size if you will change the size from bootstrap options and its different from the module position container size . It may create an issue in style of the module .

Weblink Solutions Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can see the option in your screenshot .
    Here : http://prntscr.com/d18tz3
    make it xhtml save and check .

Weblink Solutions Friend

Hi There,

I’ve tried that its adding a span6 (for bootstrap 6) but the styling is not getting applied. Is bootstrap grid included in the css? or do i have to include it separately to make it work?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi template is based on bootstrap 3 and you have not need to add it. Its already applied on module positions.

Weblink Solutions Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The span6 is working on your site : http://prntscr.com/d1xzyl
    But as I said if you will override it will break the design , new-home is the custom position .
    As u can see in gallery ACM module its in two parts one in left and one is sidebar-1 .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum