Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I was doing a migration to JA Nex T3 version from the first version of the theme. I would ask if is it possible to use the modules of JA ACM on Ja Nex template.

I uploaded ACM folder from Uber theme, I uploaded the language file, the folder of images, etc etc.. I tried but I saw problems with CSS (the client module for example, all the images are going down). If I put this module on the same page that I have the module “InstaGallery”, the module JA ACM of clients goes well. After that, the problem is the menu, because I don’t see if activate all. I saw InstaGallery goes with Bootstrap 3, but I saw Ja NEX goes also with bootstrap 3. I don’t know if it’s not compatible JA ACM with the theme or what happens. If you need details, please ask.

Also, is it possible to put the module “JA News featured” on mobile version? I tried on Template manager but I didn’t saw how can I. In the first version of JA Nex I duplicate the module with the position ja-news-mobile. But in T3 version, how? Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is not based on Bootstrap 3 , ACM needs BS3 to use it in other templates .
    Here you can see the requirements. Your site is also based on older JAt3v2 Framework .
    i saw u installed both T3 and JAT3v2 version, make sure u can not use both framework on same site it will create conflict.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Template is not based on Bootstrap 3 , ACM needs BS3 to use it in other templates .
    Here you can see the requirements. Your site is also based on older JAt3v2 Framework .
    i saw u installed both T3 and JAT3v2 version, make sure u can not use both framework on same site it will create conflict.

ceinef Friend

Thanks for your clearly answer, only I wanted to ask for make some changes improving the website with the possibilities of ACM. It’s a pitty but I can understand. Also, It will be interesting to be compatible ACM with k2, it will be very important for take in consideration a change of our template in the future.

About the JA Nex, after I did the migration and tested all, I uninstalled old version, now I have only the new theme for T3. (1.1.2), I hope we won’t suffer any problem, it’s seems all is OK now.

About the last question of JA News Featured over the possibility to see on the mobile, is it possible? I can’t select this position on template manager. Thanks…

ceinef Friend

Thanks for your clearly answer, only I wanted to ask for make some changes improving the website with the possibilities of ACM. It’s a pitty but I can understand. Also, It will be interesting to be compatible ACM with k2, it will be very important for take in consideration a change of our template in the future.

About the JA Nex, after I did the migration and tested all, I uninstalled old version, now I have only the new theme for T3. (1.1.2), I hope we won’t suffer any problem, it’s seems all is OK now.

About the last question of JA News Featured over the possibility to see on the mobile, is it possible? I can’t select this position on template manager. Thanks…

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its hidden by default due to design purpose , if u want to show add below code in custom.css file

.t3-home1 {display:block!important;}

Path: /templates/your JA Template/css/custom.css
    if file is not there create it .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its hidden by default due to design purpose , if u want to show add below code in custom.css file

.t3-home1 {display:block!important;}

Path: /templates/your JA Template/css/custom.css
    if file is not there create it .

ceinef Friend

Great support, fast, easy, thanks! All is ready now!

ceinef Friend

Great support, fast, easy, thanks! All is ready now!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ceinef 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum