Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

WHAT I NEED TO DO TO GET YOUR ATTENTION??????

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @adsoma,

You can update Admin login info of your site so I will have a look and see what’s wrong.

adsoma Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    adsoma Friend

Seems is working fine now…I don´t know what’s is going on…since yesterday…I can see a weird behavior
    For instance, yesterday was everything is good, then if checked the web 3 hours later and I have the problem again.

Let see what happen today. Anyway you can taka a look, maybe you can detect something… 🙂

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Try to disable any 3rd party extension when it occurs and also try with another PC and see how it goes.

adsoma Friend

Hi….for ANY reason…I am having the problem again. I didn’t install anything. I just added items every day.
    This morning the website is EMPTY, and the module is back to weird behavior, The -Show Featured Articles-…Only works "only featured articles"

Any clue why this weird behavior?

1. td-1-1-1
    2. tud-original
    adsoma Friend

BTW, I just changed to "featured" option to avoid show an empty/ blank website.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Could you send me the correct URL to access backend of your site? I will check it for you.

adsoma Friend

SOLVED

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  adsoma 8 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘JA ACM "show" feature is not woking ****please respond*****’ is closed to new replies.