Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a virtuemart shop with pictures, music and video downloads. Do you know if your amazon S3 component can work with Virtuemart downloads ?

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi, JA amazon S3 component supports static & public items. Thus, I do not think it will not be appropriate to apply this component for commercial downloaded items at your shop.

agorirodricks Friend

Judge component Amazon S3 (JAEC only) is also released along with this model and help you position images or pictures in your Joomla cluod Amazon service and image links update automatically, so that the site load faster .

pjpendleton Friend

<em>@JA Developer 199773 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, JA amazon S3 component supports static & public items. Thus, I do not think it will not be appropriate to apply this component for commercial downloaded items at your shop.</blockquote>

Is this a feature joomlart would be willing to work on?

Anonymous Moderator

Nope.. not in the near future…. may be next year.

kamal2099 Friend

<em>@JA Developer 208210 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nope.. not in the near future…. may be next year.</blockquote>

Does it work with Virtuemart for non-downloadable products, i mean a basic store selling physical goods, It’s just that i’ve tried it out and the first image on a product flypage doesn’t appear, only the addon images appear to be loaded from Amazon S3. I have a module with the latest product that appears right from the homepage and they don’t load it either…

Beside this, all other static images etc loads perfectly from Amazon S3 with Cloudfront.

elcapitanoii Friend

<em>@JA Developer 208210 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nope.. not in the near future…. may be next year.</blockquote>
    Hi, sorry to resurrect this thread. I have just found out about this excellent component and it would be fantastic if it could secure downloadable products. Are you still thinking about implementing this feature?

Thanks for any info,

Paul

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@elcapitanoii 246304 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, sorry to resurrect this thread. I have just found out about this excellent component and it would be fantastic if it could secure downloadable products. Are you still thinking about implementing this feature?

Thanks for any info,

Paul</blockquote>

I am sorry that we can’t do this as S3 is used for file storage only.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum