Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Today i tested locally a web site with this template, and everything seems to work fine but JEvents

The modules work fine on it, but when i access the main component, all the site is without any format !! di u tested or experienced this problem?
    thanks in advance,

Albert

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry, can you pls give me the snaphot or anything on the issue, because i still have not clear understandable about this one.
    Thanks

bossies Friend

I have the same problem – you can have a look at http://www.swartlandmultimedia.co.za/index.php?option=com_jevents&view=cat&task=cat.listevents&Itemid=264

Switch to older template that does not use T3 – all fine – it does not seem to load the css files – Please help

bossies Friend

read on another post about the t3 system plugin so i uninstalled my 1.1.4 and installed 1.1.8 – still the same problem

Saguaros Moderator

oh, the link is dead, can you pls give me the link again and the super administrator i would like to check this

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum