Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi members,

I have tried different JA Template, JA Anion is the only template that doesn’t work with Joomfish. If Joomfish can translate but really not stable.

I hope JA Team can look at this issue.

sunrise Friend

Hi there, sfpkent,

I was hoping to use the same template and also use Joomfish. What exactly was the problem? I will follow this thread to see if there is a solution.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@sunrise 186720 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there, sfpkent,

I was hoping to use the same template and also use Joomfish. What exactly was the problem? I will follow this thread to see if there is a solution.</blockquote>

First, I am sure that all the menu buttons can’t be translate.

Second, Joomfish can translate module title, but not stable.

I kept search for answers almost 3 days, I keep changing ifrouter, use site default language, etc. it is just not working. You may tried yourself.

But once I changed to other JA template, everything goes fine (with the same joomfish version and joomla version)

You may tried yourself, if you have solution, please post here, if not, we have to ask helps from JA Team.

sunrise Friend

I am in Norway, visiting my family, but will try to find time to try it out, and will let you know how it goes.

esham Friend

It’s T3 Framework problem . Upgrade for latest version .

sunrise Friend

Thanks for the tip

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum