Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello

I used the antares template on a joomla 1.0 site and edited the images and css files to use a YELLOW color scheme.

However, I wish to do the same in joomla 1.5 and with this template, seem unable to add a new colour array.

Can anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks
    Jonathan

cjmicro Friend

You can change the css, you need to change it in the colors folder, for whatever color you want to edit.

templates/ja_antares/css/colors/blue.css and change the colors there. Not sure if that’s what you meant?

Cheryl

bennitos Friend

<em>@jonatha2 113901 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

I used the antares template on a joomla 1.0 site and edited the images and css files to use a YELLOW color scheme.

However, I wish to do the same in joomla 1.5 and with this template, seem unable to add a new colour array.

Can anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks
    Jonathan</blockquote>

Do you want to create new color YELLOW as an extra colour? Or do you want pointers on how to change a current color into yellow?

jonatha2 Friend

bennitos

yes, I want to create a new colour YELLOW as an extra colour.

jonathan

cjmicro Friend

I thought of this, adding a new color.css and images but I don’t know how to get it to show up in the color choices, so if you find out, please post here! Thanks,
    Cheryl

bennitos Friend

I think the only thing you need to do is open Ja_templatetools go to line 14 and change this to:

var $_ja_color_themes = array('blue','orange','green','yellow');

Then under copy one of the current colors and name it yellow.css and place it under :csscolors

Same thing under the images directory copy one of the current ones and rename the directory to yellow. then just change all images and i think you should be ready to go.

jonatha2 Friend

Bennitos

Followed all of the above steps and, unfortunately, it still will not let me select yellow as a colour option in the template parameters.

Jonathan

jonatha2 Friend

Any JA experts out there ?!

Jonathan

<em>@jonatha2 113947 wrote:</em><blockquote>Bennitos

Followed all of the above steps and, unfortunately, it still will not let me select yellow as a colour option in the template parameters.

Jonathan</blockquote>

jonatha2 Friend

Any help would be fab!

Jonathan

bennitos Friend

Pure for testing.

What happends if you manually change your params.ini.

And then change ja_color=yellow

jonatha2 Friend

It still displays it in blue, and also does not list yellow as an option 🙁

Jonathan

bennitos Friend

Looking trough the template now.

And it looks like you have to edit ja_vars.php aswell.

line 17

$tmpTools->setColorThemes(array('blue','orange','green'));

jonatha2 Friend

Tried that one as well!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jonatha2 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum