Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am using AVTracklist Plugin to play audio files but the visitor can see the whole audio code appearing on the of the audio player.

Could you please disappear that code of AVTracklist Player ? and also make the audio skin correct because the player icons are not coming on their positions.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.

1. 1-سورة-الفاتحة
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Try to add a read more button in your article before the tracklist code so it appears only after the intro text.
    At this moment it is loading in the intro text and this is the reason it appears as a code.

Hope it helps.

Regards

AHMED Friend

Hello,
    I added Read More and It works well, thanks.

Right now, the player is not responsive, when i open it from mobile phone, its icons mixed.
    How could i solve this issue ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This extension style is built for JA Muzic template, to adapt the style with this template you need to add custom style on this.
    Can you share a screenshot of issue and URL of a page where the issue is present?

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum