Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Why is it that JA Barite does not obey the Columns setting in Blog (or Frontpage) Parameters – Basic? That is really weird. When I switch to another template, my columns setting shows correctly, but with Barite only one column shows.

Using the Quickstart package with Joomla 1.5

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

Hi Anderss,
    That is a bug of template.
    Thanks for your information.

To fix this bug, please do follow as:
    1. Open /templates/ja_barite/css/template.css
    2. Go to line: 156, replace

.column_separator {
    padding: 0 25px;
    display: none;
    }

by

.column_separator {
    padding: 0 15px;
    }

3. Save that file.

Or you can replace your /templates/ja_barite/css/template.css by my attached file.
    Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards.

1. template.zip
    ibsen Friend

This does not work for me. Besides I’ve got a problem with the pagenavigation i bottom of screen – the 1 to 10 navi – and next and prev.
    When it comes to 10 in the layout of the articels blend with module right 1.

Can I set the max showing of the number in the pagenavigation to eg. 8?

/jakob

anderss Friend

This fix helped on the Frontpage, but not on a section blog. If I set Leading 0, Intro 4, and Columns 2, it shows two columns. But if I set Leading 1, Intro 4, and Columns 2, it lists leading as full width, and the rest in the left column.
    I can’t post an URL for this one, but there are a number of old posts showing the same problem (example), but no fix. 🙁

One more bug related to the above: If you publish the section description on the page, one of the articles disappear! This is again an issue that has been posted before but not dealt with. This is getting really frustrating!

quantaweb Friend

namnp129

Thanks loads for this fix. I have just applied the latest version of the template for J1.5 which was released on 5/28 and the bug is still there. I thought I was going crazy becuase it would not respond to 2 column layout.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  quantaweb 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum