Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, will there be a JA Bistro template to complement the JM Bistro template? If not, I’d like to suggest that.
    thanks
    Paul

pritam Friend

Hello,

JA Bistro Template is not available in the JATC Club Templates.

JM Bistro Template is available in the JM Magento Templates Club .You can download it from url

Download Link – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=411

Paul Massell Friend

I understand that. My question is “will there be” and if there is not plans as such that I am suggesting it. ( here in the Request and Wishlist” forum )

Regards,
    Paul

<em>@pritam 242492 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

JA Bistro Template is not available in the JATC Club Templates.

JM Bistro Template is available in the JM Magento Templates Club .You can download it from url

Download Link – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=411</blockquote>

Anonymous Moderator

Hi,

JA Bistro template is template for July and it will be released at July for sure.

Please wait.

Paul Massell Friend

Excellent. Thank you.

<em>@JA Developer 242702 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

JA Bistro template is template for July and it will be released at July for sure.

Please wait.</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@JA Developer 242702 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Please wait.</blockquote>
    I love it when responsive/encouraging information like this is communicated to the Community by the JA Staff.

JM Bistro is a very nice looking template, for sure – though somewhat niche restrictive. Perhaps this could be a “bonus” template offering – to accompany a somewhat more “universal” Joomla template/theme release for July? Just sayin’

😉

Paul Massell Friend

Agreed. Though IMHO some of the better templates get more specific. This is why IMHO JA Social is such a great template. I’m happy to get a mix of general templates and specific ones. And for that matter you can always customize something like Bistro for whatever purpose using the basic template. For example a buddy of mine runs a company that does entertainment for childrens’ parties. I could see this general style working very well for him with some more vibrant colors – circus style.

<em>@tcraw1010 244223 wrote:</em><blockquote>I love it when responsive/encouraging information like this is communicated to the Community by the JA Staff.

JM Bistro is a very nice looking template, for sure – though somewhat niche restrictive. Perhaps this could be a “bonus” template offering – to accompany a somewhat more “universal” Joomla template/theme release for July? Just sayin’

;)</blockquote>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Massell 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum