Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Ok so installed the quick start up and thought i would see the cart and add to cart and products like the demo but i don’t can some one please advise what i need to do to get the site like the demo.

cheers

Simon

TomC Moderator

Greetings Simon:

JA Bookshop is created to work with Mijoshop (an OpenCart + Joomla bridge) – which is a commercial component for which you need to acquire your own personal license —> https://mijosoft.com/downloads/mijoshop

The commercial component is not included with the template itself.

The demo version demonstrates how the template works with MijoShop integrated.

cheapwebz Friend

Hi tom,

And thanks for getting back to me so if i install the Mijoshop activate it it will convert the shop ?

TomC Moderator

Though I have not personally worked with this template myself, that is how I understand it to work.

You can also check though the JA Bookshop Discussion Forum for any issues others may have had with this process.

cheapwebz Friend

Hi Tom,

Ok i will see and hope some one else can advise me i don’t want to buy the ext if it doesn’t work

Saguaros Moderator

It should work. Once you purchase and install Mijoshop component into your site, you can follow this tip – How to build Mijoshop sample data as in our demo site

kingsleyjohnsmith Friend

Hi,

I just had bookshop and mijo cart installed on my website.

I am an absolute beginner and need tutorial style help.

My main goal is to upload product data to my admin.php and then use this data to describe products on the website.

So, first I need info on putting a product on the website,

and then linking that product to the fields on a data base, using a primary data field.

Many thanks,

KIngsley

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Kingsley,

If you already install Mijoshop component into your site, you can simply go to Administrator site > Components > Mijoshop > and add product as you wish: http://prntscr.com/d1yi13

Let me know if you need further helps.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum