Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi to all, I’ve got a couple of modules on my Megamenu with this template. The modules are set to “hide on collapse”, but they still appear on a mobile size screen, and are too wide to look right.

Any advice on what I’m doing wrong would be appreciated. I’ve just updated to version 1.1.1 of the template and 2.4.0 of the T3 Framework in the hope that a fix would be forthcoming, but it’s still doing the same thing.

TomC Moderator

You could try something as simple as pasting the following CSS rule within your custom.css file:

.t3-mainnav {
    display: none;
    }

TomC Moderator

You could try something as simple as pasting the following CSS rule within your custom.css file:

.t3-mainnav {
    }

paultgreen Friend

<em>@TomC 475376 wrote:</em><blockquote>You could try something as simple as pasting the following CSS rule within your custom.css file:

.t3-mainnav {
    }

</blockquote>

Hi Tom, Thanks for this – I’ve tried adding this in to the custom page – silly question coming up – do I have to do anything anywhere else, as the modules are still showing up, and aren’t dynamically resizing when they are over one column wide, meaning the menu doesn’t look correct. I wonder if this is part of the reason that Google is saying the site is not mobile friendly.

paultgreen Friend

<em>@TomC 475376 wrote:</em><blockquote>You could try something as simple as pasting the following CSS rule within your custom.css file:

.t3-mainnav {
    }

</blockquote>

Hi Tom, Thanks for this – I’ve tried adding this in to the custom page – silly question coming up – do I have to do anything anywhere else, as the modules are still showing up, and aren’t dynamically resizing when they are over one column wide, meaning the menu doesn’t look correct. I wonder if this is part of the reason that Google is saying the site is not mobile friendly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  paultgreen 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum