Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi JA,

It is great that you have introduced JA Builder, however what is happened with your template plan? I believe you are 2-3 months behind!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi aratype,

JA Builder should be released within the next 7 days as alpha release. The monthly template has been delayed as we had been working on the builder, team is working on a template that is based on the builder and I hope it would be available for release soon after builder release, so that members have something really fresh to work with.

Please have patience till we have builder released, all of JA team has been working hard for quite some time to wrap up the development part, innovation is a must as the regular market for templates has been going dowing over the years in favor or builder and deployment tools.

Regards

Arvind

Aratype Friend

Hi Arvind,

Again, what is happened with monthly templates? I believe you are 3 month behind schedule!

JA Builder is nice, however this is out subscription that we took and I believe you will sell JA Builder separately… I do not believe that it is fair to stop monthly templates for a product that you will sell out of subscription.

Regards,

Ara

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Ara,

The preview for the new template will be available pretty soon, pls stay tuned and check our blog post for updates news.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum