Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I get the feeling at the moment the JA Builder developers do not work weekends, everyone needs time off right! 🙂

However, with the ja builder being like a hosted service it’s vulnerable to problems from updates and server issues breaking thousands of websites in one go. Do you have at least one developer ‘on call’ to fix any issues with the builder at the weekends or does this have to wait until everyone is in on Monday? It’s like any hosted service, the customer expects issues to be resolved within hours not days.

I don’t want this to come across as a compliant but more of an observation. This is such a new product and direction for you guys but with it comes new requirements from customers for stability and reliability 24/7.

If I am going to use the builder for more client websites who really need it working 7 days a week I will need to be assured there is the support in place to keep the service running/working at all times.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

weavers73,

In spite of Builder part being hosted, the requests to server are made only if edit or new page creation is activated. Otherwise, all created pages are stored within the user Joomla site.

No updates for builder will henceforth be released on weekend, we will always keep one working day gap after release, so that any urgent issue cropping up due to update release is handled and our members are not made to wait.

Support on weekend is tricky, I do hope you would understand this, but I can assure you for any urgent or pressing issue the tech team is usually around.

Let me try getting support team to spend few hours on weekend to check and reply to urgent issues.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum