Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

im creating latest news module on footer6, the article link showed, but when click “Read More” …nothing happen…

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azri445,

It’s because there’s no menu item in Main Menu associated with this article, therefore it will be displayed as child item under Home.

Currently, the Home menu item is set with profile home and parameter Hide Main content block set to Yes, therefore you don’t see the article content.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azri445,

It’s because there’s no menu item in Main Menu associated with this article, therefore it will be displayed as child item under Home.

Currently, the Home menu item is set with profile home and parameter Hide Main content block set to Yes, therefore you don’t see the article content.

azri445 Friend

That wasn’t a menu… but module for article

azri445 Friend

That wasn’t a menu… but module for article

azri445 Friend

i try to follow the instruction, but no success….

azri445 Friend

i try to follow the instruction, but no success….

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azri445,

Let me clarify again so you can have better understanding.

It’s because there’s no menu item in Main Menu associated with articles in JA Bulletin, therefore when you click Readmore button, the article will be displayed as child item under Home.

To test this matter, try creating new menu item with type Single Article, link it to the article in JA Bulletin module, use default template for this menu item. After that, if you click the Readmore button in front-end, you will see this menu item is activated (instead of Home) with content there.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @azri445,

Let me clarify again so you can have better understanding.

It’s because there’s no menu item in Main Menu associated with articles in JA Bulletin, therefore when you click Readmore button, the article will be displayed as child item under Home.

To test this matter, try creating new menu item with type Single Article, link it to the article in JA Bulletin module, use default template for this menu item. After that, if you click the Readmore button in front-end, you will see this menu item is activated (instead of Home) with content there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum