Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I ave noticed that if you have more than one image in your article, then a thumbnail will not show up in JA Bulletin module, can this be fixed as its pretty frustrating!

thanks
    wez

Anonymous Moderator

Hi atomicplanet,

I have tried to check your issue on my local but could not find it.
    Maybe this issue only appears on your website. Could you please send me your live url, admin account via PM so that i could check your issue?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi ,

I have tried to go to your link, which you sent me but could not.
    I saw this problem:

<blockquote>ERROR
    The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://66.147.242.88/~atomicpl/

The following error was encountered:

* Connection to 66.147.242.88 Failed

The system returned: </blockquote>

atomicplanet Friend

hi thanks for trying, but the link actualy works, is it possible the site was down when you tried?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi atomicplanet,

I have checked your articles.
    This issue is exist on your website.

I think images/resized and its subfolders are not writeable.
    Please check again.

Rob Hawthorn Friend

<em>@JA Developer 95955 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi atomicplanet,

I have checked your articles.
    This issue is exist on your website.

I think images/resized and its subfolders are not writeable.
    Please check again.</blockquote>
    JA Developer,
    How do you make “images/resized” writeable, I’m having a similar problem with JA Tabs and JA Slideshow.

What’s the full path of the “images/resized” folder?

Thanks

nefar Friend

Log into your site with your ftp client — find your folder. You should have a setting in your ftp client to set chmod (permissions). Mine I can set by write clicking. You’re probably looking for a setting of 750 but if that doesn’t work you could do 777 (this opens it to everything) If it works then know for sure it’s a permission issue. Developer could tell you what exact setting # is needed

Rob Hawthorn Friend

Hi nefar,
    Thanks for replying, so I’ve set the “Resize” folder permissions to “750” as suggested.

After I’ve done that and the change’s been made is it just a case of F5’ing the page where my JA slideshow is located and hey presto?

Rob Hawthorn Friend

<em>@nefar 96055 wrote:</em><blockquote>Log into your site with your ftp client — find your folder. You should have a setting in your ftp client to set chmod (permissions). Mine I can set by write clicking. You’re probably looking for a setting of 750 but if that doesn’t work you could do 777 (this opens it to everything) If it works then know for sure it’s a permission issue. Developer could tell you what exact setting # is needed</blockquote>
    Hi nefar,
    Thanks for replying, so I’ve set the “Resize” folder permissions to “750” as suggested.

After I’ve done that and the change’s been made is it just a case of F5’ing the page where my JA slideshow is located and hey presto?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Hawthorn 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum