Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I being trying all day to figure out how to set up the menu the same you have in the popup window of the JA Catpopup module, as you have on the demo, could you please tell me where I have to look to change this or what I’m missing, thanks. Here I attached an image with the popup window .

1. demo_pop_up
    Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

I think your problem is same as this http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/wrong-link-of-popup-module/
    Pls read this to get solution.
    Regards.

juanchi Friend

<em>@namnp129 49589 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think your problem is same as this http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/wrong-link-of-popup-module/
    Pls read this to get solution.
    Regards.</blockquote>

Thanks namnp for your reply but it didn’t fix my problem, the <position>catpopup</position> was indeed not there and I include it on the templateDetails.xml file but it didn’t fix my problem. The problem here is that the catpopup is not using in my site the JA FEDORA’s menu style, and the module have no setting to set the menu style.

Just to give more information about my template installation, I used the quickstart package.

juanchi Friend

Here I have another image from the template manager where I think is something wrong:

Menu Assignment: Menus: Cannot assign Default Template

And menu type I get a list of the menues I have on my site and not the types is this is wrong?

Please take a look at the image, I installed the quickstart package.

1. demo_template_manager
    Menalto Friend

Menu Assignment: Menus: Cannot assign Default Template This message is normal,since the template is the one you use as default, go to another template and you have the options to assign that template to a specific menu item.

juanchi Friend

<em>@Menalto 49678 wrote:</em><blockquote>Menu Assignment: Menus: Cannot assign Default Template This message is normal,since the template is the one you use as default, go to another template and you have the options to assign that template to a specific menu item.</blockquote>

Thanks Menalto but that didn’t fix my problem either, I don’t know if this have something to do with my php version but I’m running 5.2.5, and I host my site with siteground, I’m telling this because I found this post: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja_purity-cant-change-template-parameters/

Where they were having a similiar problem.

My main problem is that I can’t assign the list menu type to catpopup, where can I do this?

juanchi Friend

Well it seems like no one is using this module on there sites, cause it seems like I’m the only one having this problem but after several tries I came to the conclusion that there have to be a problem with this module and JA Fedora under joomla 1.5.2, I used the quickstart package and I also did a clean install using only joomla 1.5.2 and then I installed the theme and after that the ja catpopup module and I got the same result.

The module is not loading correctly and I don’t know why but it seems like no one is having this issue or they are not using it. I will try the quickstart package for joomla 1.0.15 and look if get the same result.

David Friend

Hi all.
    If you want to solve your problem you only need put this code on your “ja.catpopup.css” file under
    “http://yoursite/modules/mod_jacatpopup/jacatpopup/ja.catpopup.css”

body.contentpane {
    font-size:11px !important;
    line-height:1.5em !important;
    margin:0pt !important;
    }
    #jacp-mainwrap {
    color:#666666;
    display:block;
    width:100%;
    }
    #jacp-mainleft {
    background:#F7F7F7 url(../images/cpl-bg.gif) no-repeat scroll right bottom;
    float:left;
    padding:15px 0pt 70px;
    width:25%;
    }
    #jacp-mainright {
    float:right;
    position:relative;
    width:74.5%;
    }
    .jacp-mainitem {
    display:none;
    left:0pt;
    padding:0pt 20px 15px;
    position:absolute;
    top:5px;
    }
    ul.jacp-main {
    list-style-image:none;
    list-style-position:outside;
    list-style-type:none;
    margin:0pt;
    padding:0pt;
    text-align:right;
    }
    ul.jacp-main li {
    background:transparent none repeat scroll 0% 50%;
    border-top:1px solid #DDDDDD;
    margin:0pt;
    padding:8px 20px 8px 10px;
    }
    ul.jacp-main li a {
    font-weight:bold;
    outline-color:invert;
    outline-style:none;
    outline-width:medium;
    text-decoration:none;
    }
    ul.jacp-main li a:hover, ul.jacp-main li a:active, ul.jacp-main li a:focus {
    text-decoration:underline;
    }
    ul.jacp-main li.active {
    background:#FFFFFF url(../images/arrow.png) no-repeat scroll 95% center;
    text-decoration:none;
    }
    #TB_load {
    background:transparent url(../images/loading.gif) no-repeat scroll 0% 50%;
    }

You need too the following image file: title-bg.gif and put it on same directory.

David

Modify.
    Sorry, i didnt see this thread 😛
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/bug-in-ja-fedoras-catpopup-module-for-joomla-1-5-2/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  David 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum