Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am wondering if JA Comment can take profit from Editors like CKEditor or JCEditor in comments… This is a RTL background request…

Actually, when you write RTL comment it will be displayed LTR…

This also applies to the comment title. If you have RTL comment, you would like that comment’s title shows in the right side…

What JA thinks …

adosoa Friend

Hi , aratype i support your idea , but our Bosses ” JA ” have to decide :laugh:

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

<blockquote>This also applies to the comment title. If you have RTL comment, you would like that comment’s title shows in the right side…</blockquote>
    Please tell me more detail about the title.
    Jacomment doesn’t support the title please view this link http://demo.comment.joomlart.com/

Aratype Friend

Thanx nghiatd, but this is not sufficient as I can not write from RTL. Why it is not possible to let the text editor be used in comments… In this way I can use any 3d party text editor and write my text in arabic (for ex.)..

nghiatd Friend

<em>@aratype 231544 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanx nghiatd, but this is not sufficient as I can not write from RTL. Why it is not possible to let the text editor be used in comments… In this way I can use any 3d party text editor and write my text in arabic (for ex.)..</blockquote>

Hello,
    Please check in this link:
    http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_anion
    1. Click on RLT Language
    2. Click on blog layout to check jacomment.
    You can see text editor input from R to L.
    @write my text in arabic
    Please tell me more detail. Text editor of jacomment can’t input arabic language?

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nghiatd 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum