Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

I am using ja content popup, it used to work and suddenly stopped. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the miodule, checked the articles, category, configuration … disabled any other plugins or modules … still shows empty, any idea ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Kindly Provide the error screenshot and PM me your working site admin details .
    Make sure you are using Latest version of template , module and T3 fraemework.

schlogo Friend

Hello

I found a workaround

to get it to work , i ve actually exculed yoxview-init.js from the js compression in the Template settings.

not a real clean solution of course but so far so good

I am always using the last version of Joomla and joomlart Framework, modules, plugins etc …

site is : http://www.couture-elisa.fr

not totally finished yet

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Glad you sort it out .
    Most probably there is conflict in the js during the compression .
    <blockquote>I am always using the last version of Joomla and joomlart Framework, modules, plugins etc ..</blockquote>
    Good to hear , Latest version always fix many issues .

schlogo Friend

tks, strange is that the installation in out of the box, no addition extension, anyway, works for me so far, i ll check at the next update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  schlogo 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum