Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

In the bottom of my web http://www.altadefinicion.org I get the following message: “JA Content Slide Error: There Is not Any content in this category”

Contentslider Module I have it off

Can you help?

n6rej Friend

please update your software via JAE as I believe this was fixed in a recent update

drdig Friend

I have the latest version of the template, Joomla 2.5.1 and my version is updated to 2.5.3

n6rej Friend

is T3 and the rest of the JA software up-to-date also?

drdig Friend

I tried to update the module JA JA Content Slider by Extenstion Manager and I get the following message: “Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Have Your account does not permission to take this enough action. Please contact” JoomlArt Updater Service “for more information or use another account. “

n6rej Friend

ok, that makes more sense… this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_bTuK_5aeY will explain how to fix all that… JAE has apparently not yet been configured by you. Be sure to watch for the Caption box @ the beginning of the video as you need to enter your credentials in the service manager setting.

drdig Friend

Sorry, had not put me on the configuration.
    I’ve updated all the modules, but still receive the message “Content Slide Error: There Is not Any content in this category” “

n6rej Friend

give me link and access info please and I’ll take a look.

drdig Friend

I’ve added the data access on the first post.
    If you need the FTP tell me.
    thanks

drdig Friend

n6rej,
    Were you able to solve the problem?

n6rej Friend

I cleared your cache, activated it, published it, and it’s working fine. I’ve left it on for your to see.

drdig Friend

Sorry, but I still get the error. I am enclosing a picture

The web is: http://www.altadefinicion.org

1. 3
    n6rej Friend

strange… that did not show by itself.
    Thats in the custom block you made.
    <div id="ja-cs" class="wrap clearfix"><div id="ja-contentslide-error">JA Content Slide Error: There is not any content in this category</div>

</div>
    I noticed you had no articles published in the ads category, which is what is causing this.

I thought orginally you were talking about the top one not the cs one.

drdig Friend

So what I do to not aprezca that text?

n6rej Friend

just publish an article. with 2.x Joomla changed the error message when it cant’ find stuff and now it just says “category not found” no matter what the error is >:(
    so go to articles, filter on category ads, then publish an article. If an article is set to registered, and that module is set to public you’ll get the error also, even if 10 other articles are public.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum