Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi friends,

My company merged with one of the US company and provide web development, forum development and blog development.

Offer internet related trainings and consultantation.

Here is the website : http://worldwebcreator.com, kindly give comment.

mfcphil Friend

Wow great piece of work.

Very strong contender for a site of the month award….have you nominated yourself yet?

just a quick note you have a couple of 404 errors from your top menu at the bottom of the home page

sfpkent Friend

Hi mfcphil,

Yup, already nominated. my website has been nominated twice but not good enough. Now, back again. Even this time not good enough as well, then come again, then come again, never give up. 🙂

Ok, I will fix those problems ASAP.

TomC Moderator

Now THAT is quality customization work – the EXACT epitome of what taking a template and making it your own is SUPPOSED to be,

And when was this site nominated – I don’t recall seeing it in the list. I TOTALLY would have voted for this. (Cooper is a fairly recent template – I don’t remember seeing this site in either of the last two month’s lists)

Phill Moderator

Very nice work.

hanifahmed Friend

Very nice design. But the inconsistency of fonts makes it loose it’s professional look. There’s a mix between Times New Roman and Arial(?).

Try using one font all through out.

didima Friend

looks nice, well done

jsliao Friend

Just briefly browsed through the site. the main thing i noticed is the word ‘trainings’

not very good with english myself but i think “Training” don’t really have a plural form?

sfpkent Friend

<em>@mfcphil 124242 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wow great piece of work.

Very strong contender for a site of the month award….have you nominated yourself yet?

just a quick note you have a couple of 404 errors from your top menu at the bottom of the home page</blockquote>

Done, all buttons at Top menu works fine.

<em>@tcraw1010 124280 wrote:</em><blockquote>Now THAT is quality customization work – the EXACT epitome of what taking a template and making it your own is SUPPOSED to be,

And when was this site nominated – I don’t recall seeing it in the list. I TOTALLY would have voted for this. (Cooper is a fairly recent template – I don’t remember seeing this site in either of the last two month’s lists)</blockquote>

Thank you and thanks for you vote first. 🙂

<em>@phill luckhurst 124282 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very nice work.</blockquote>

Thanks! 🙂

<em>@hanifahmed 124288 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very nice design. But the inconsistency of fonts makes it loose it’s professional look. There’s a mix between Times New Roman and Arial(?).

Try using one font all through out.</blockquote>

Yup, agree with you, I will change them tomorrow coz I don’t have source file now.

<em>@didima 124292 wrote:</em><blockquote>looks nice, well done</blockquote>

Thanks! 🙂

<em>@jsliao 124334 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just briefly browsed through the site. the main thing i noticed is the word ‘trainings’

not very good with english myself but i think “Training” don’t really have a plural form?</blockquote>

Yes, agree with you. I have done a search at google. Training is no plural form. I have changed them already. 🙂

So guys, keep commenting. And, again, I don’t deserver the credit, coz without JA Team, I wouldn’t have chance to use this template. Thanks JA Team as well. 🙂

sunrise Friend

Hi sfpkent,

I have not been on the site here for a while so I didn’t see this one yet. You really have made some fabulous site. You have a knack for making them look great. This smells of porfessionalism and really should help get customers fast. Good luck.

theprofessor Friend

Very nice site!

Coincidentally, I am also working on a site for a web design company using the Cooper template. I’m using the default theme, though.

Anyways, great job!!

mfcphil Friend

Still looking for the date module in your site could not find it in the Cooper Files

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum