Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hy,
    sorry for my previous post but i didn’t know the right way to contact joomlart staff. I replace my problem.

1. In slide menù component i have a link to jfusion bridge with phpbb forum but when I click on this link slide menù disappears.
    2. I can’t set any menù in position “user4”. It appear under search box instead right search box.

Thank’s for your answer
    Antonio Trani

Saguaros Moderator

Dear keyascii!

1) i have fixed a bug relate the ja menu conflict. pls kindly check for me
    2) # I can’t set any menù in position “user4”. It appear under search box instead right search box.
    With user 4: it only use for display the search box, if you would like to put a menu in there, you must to customize the template, pls give me the snapshort and draw a rectangle on the expectly position, i ‘ll do this for you

Thanks

keyascii Friend

<em>@tienhc 169804 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear keyascii!

1) i have fixed a bug relate the ja menu conflict. pls kindly check for me
    2) # I can’t set any menù in position “user4”. It appear under search box instead right search box.
    With user 4: it only use for display the search box, if you would like to put a menu in there, you must to customize the template, pls give me the snapshort and draw a rectangle on the expectly position, i ‘ll do this for you

Thanks</blockquote>

Thanks a lot for your answer tienhc, i try to explain what i would like to have with my bad english.
    In your ja corona live demo, how you can see in photo,

there is a menu near search box. I would like something like this and I thought that was foreseen in template because in live demo there is.
    I hope that my english is understandable :).
    Thanks again for your answer

Saguaros Moderator

You only create list of submenu then the will be have a menu list display below the mainmenu

Good luck

keyascii Friend

more easy of this… really simple.
    I seen that you solved jsufion link.
    Thanks a lot for your support Mark.
    Have a good day.

keyascii Friend

Sorry Mark,
    just last question (i think): why in menu forum (top menu) is not possible to show submenu?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  keyascii 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum