Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Neither the quick start for joomla1.0 nor the template work correctly because the links to the CSS files in the header section links to wrong location. you haven’t changed them in joomla1.0. They work fine for Joomla1.5 but since you forgot to edit the links to suit the joomla 1.0 template the CSS files doesn’t apply and the template therefore looks awful. I have read the rules that I must provide a link to the URL. But I am testing on my local server. However I have attached a screenshot on how the template looks like. Please change the links to the correct ones.

Regards

1. image1.png.zip
    Khanh Le Moderator

I think the problem relate to your livesite config url. Please check your livesite url and make sure it is the same as one you use to access your site.

If you still cannot solve the problem, please try to up the site live and give me your url (and more information by PM).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum