Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I just saw that there’s a new JA Corona v1.1 Download available.

What’s new?

Thanks

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

That is only updated package, there isn’t any really new thing. In that version, the bugs have been fixed so that it run more stable.
    Regards.

pcspieleforum Friend

For example did they fix the fireboard bugs? Because I’ve still one problem left that i can’t solve.

The menu on the bottom below fireboard in totally on the wrong place. (see attachm.)

1. Untitled-1
    skorz Friend

nice to see an updated version of corona. maybe it will come a list of bugfixes. i dont belive (the support for customers is really bad) but i hope. hope died last. :p

sacr1fyce Friend

I would like to know more info about this update as well. What does it fix? How should it be installed for a web site that is nearly complete in its customization? I certainly wouldn’t want to start over.

redlight_traitor Friend

yea, did anybody figure out what was changed and what “bugs” were addressed? I’d like to upgrade too but I’ve already customized my website.

joeleal Friend

I would also like to know what has changed. Do i need to upgrade?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  joeleal 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum