Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi we renewed our Developer membership this afternoon, we paid through PayPal however it appears our membership isn’t active as we cannot download templates, extensions or visit certain areas of the forums…

Order ref: 422955

Please resolve ASAP

Thanks

R

TomC Moderator

While this should be an automatic process, I am escalating this onto the JA Business Dept to review your transaction and respond/resolve a.s.a.p.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@romolo 444812 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi we renewed our Developer membership this afternoon, we paid through PayPal however it appears our membership isn’t active as we cannot download templates, extensions or visit certain areas of the forums…

Order ref: 422955

Please resolve ASAP

Thanks

R</blockquote>

Could you please PM me the transaction ID of your payment so that I can trace it at our end ?

Anonymous Moderator

@romolo : Thank you for providing us with the payment transaction ID in support ticket #HFU-138-99023 . Your membership is fully activated and ready to use now.

maurine valenti Friend

Wow talk about prompt technical support, good job guys! 🙂

sayram Friend

I’m facing same problem any online authorized here? Do i really have to wait until Monday? Got a lot of questions and works to do here.

Ticket ID: DJQ-830-62678

Thank you.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@sayram 460753 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m facing same problem any online authorized here? Do i really have to wait until Monday? Got a lot of questions and works to do here.

Ticket ID: DJQ-830-62678

Thank you.</blockquote>
    Your membership is active now as we answered via ticket # DJQ-830-62678 also 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum