Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I finish the installation process either manually or using the Quickstart package, I am redirected to a black page both for the front and back end of the site. I have installed with both the Ja Droid and ja Pyro templates several times and still the same blank pages for front and back end! I have done many joomla installs and never had this problem before.
    I have checked and rechecked that all files are included in the installation and they all seem to be there. I’m am unsure where the source of the problem is.

My question is does the ja droid/ja pyro template have any specific Server requirements that would be different to past templates. I am aware it uses T3 and this is new!?! I cannot check to see if my hosting supports this as they are closed until Monday and I am under pressure from client. I am on an “advanced linux package” with host. Am thinking the wrong way with this or has anyone had the same problem with this template?

Thanks in advance

Niall

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Templates files are called from the frontend, not from the backend. Even if it is from T3 framework.. it will not affect the backend loading. Did you try to install normal / default joomla on your host to make sure that it doesnot happen with joomla and only with JoomlArt T3 Quickstart.?

Arvind

bundledesign Friend

Hi Arvind,

I have done another standard joomla install just now and everything seemed to be fine i.e the front and back end were displaying correctly until I installed the ja droid template and correlating plugin files. When I published the “ja T3 framework” in the back-end it immediately redirected to a blank page?! The same outcome as the Quick-start install! What do you think this means?

cssyeah Moderator

Hi bundledesign,

After publish the T3 Framework, you need choose one the template support T3 (ex: ja_droi or ja_anion). If there is the problem, you can send me information of back-end and ftp account. I’ll help you.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cssyeah 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum