Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

? am proud to present you

Used language pack:

• Turkish 1.0.13

Used Components:

• Letterman
    • Marketplace
    • Primezilla

Used Modules:

• Quick Contact

Site is in turkish. English will be added a few days later.
    Thank you for your comments…
    ________
    Xxx tube

mfcphil Friend

Another great job Sevil…you are very busy 😉

sevil Friend

<em>@mfcphil 48257 wrote:</em><blockquote>Another great job Sevil…you are very busy ;)</blockquote>

Yes, right now i have so much work and i am trying to give my best.
    Thanks also to joomlart for this great template..
    ________
    Extreme Q Vaporizer

little_m Friend

Looks goog. Can You tell me, whre you got the graphics for the little men?

mfcphil Friend

Here is where I get mine from dreamstime

sevil Friend

<em>@little_m 48350 wrote:</em><blockquote>Looks goog. Can You tell me, whre you got the graphics for the little men?</blockquote>

A friend of mine has a advertising company and he was so friendly and gave me them. So i don’t know the original place where they are from .. sorry
    ________
    Chrysler flathead engine history

TomC Moderator

I have to be honest .. . . even though I neither read nor undersrand whichever language your site is in, at first glance , I would not know that your site involves web design. It’s simply not clear. Furthermore, if your company is a web design company, one would think that a bit more “web design” would go into the overall site. It’s fine that it is based upon an established template – but as a web design company, one would think you would want to stand apart from others using the same template (hence, my quote below).

Just my constructive two-cents worth.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum