Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

What is this “JA Enterprise Solutions” thing?

I hope I am not reading this as JA going the ridiculous way of Magento and going to start charging unbelievable/unreasonable high prices for it’s extensions now,

Somebody please explain.

:confused:

mfcphil Friend

Hung is going to tell all tomorrow by the looks of things Tom

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/something-new/

TomC Moderator

I am NOT liking the sound of this . . . not one bit

SP Media Friend

If you dont like it, dont worry, you wont be forced to subscribe to it…

TomC Moderator

spmedia;133258If you dont like it, dont worry, you wont be forced to subscribe to it…

Greed often has a way of lashing back at the greedy

just_tuan Friend

Hello guys,

Can somebody explain what “Enterprise solution” means? I can’t open the url above. It seems the access restricted :((

mfcphil Friend

<em>@just_tuan 133480 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello guys,

Can somebody explain what “Enterprise solution” means? I can’t open the url above. It seems the access restricted :((</blockquote>

This MAY help

http://www.comptechdoc.org/independent/enterprise/ :confused:

SP Media Friend

It’s usually an expanded package with features aimed more at larger entities.

scotty Friend

… or a way of releasing extensions outside the ‘normal’ extensions club and charging separately for them?

SP Media Friend

<em>@scotty 133492 wrote:</em><blockquote>… or a way of releasing extensions outside the ‘normal’ extensions club and charging separately for them?</blockquote>

Hehe yeah that is true too. Though I’d guess it’s technically not an extension as the rest of JA’s stuff. You’ve got a good point though.

just_tuan Friend

<em>@mfcphil 133486 wrote:</em><blockquote>This MAY help

http://www.comptechdoc.org/independent/enterprise/ :confused:</blockquote>

Thanks for answering me. I think there is misunderstanding. I mean what is “JA Enterprise Solution”?

I would like to know more about this offer since I might want to subscribe to this package.

Thanks,

scotty Friend

To be fair, if it is a major component aimed at commercial sites then I have no problem with JA charging separately for it.

SP Media Friend

<em>@just_tuan 133495 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for answering me. I think there is misunderstanding. I mean what is “JA Enterprise Solution”?

I would like to know more about this offer since I might want to subscribe to this package.

Thanks,</blockquote>

JA are offering larger components to their ciients, in this case a jobs portal which is aimed at the recruitment market.

ergohost Friend

Sounds so far like a “turnkey” solution. Selling services as well as products, website in a box so to speak for businesses. A natural progression really, no bother as long as it dosent compromise existing sold services here. However I’m sure it will feel threatening to some members here who use Joomlart as a means to provide their own value added products in that market.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ergohost 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum