Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Local Sports and Fitness Center

http://www.erfurt-bodyfit.de

– Flasheader
    – JEvents
    – Poca Gallery
    – much more..

Menalto Friend

This site looks great i think, you have choosen the right template. You make me think about i need to take a trip to the gym one day.

mfcphil Friend

Wow you have done a truely wonderful job. The best use of the Ja Erica template I have yet seen.

Very Well Done 😉

fitness expert Friend

I am in fitness and am looking for a great site and design. This looks fantastic – I am impressed! I will definitely have to investigate now, thanks! 😀

TomC Moderator

I haven’t seen the “page-peel” effect used in a while – but it works quite well with your site (in my opinion).

Pity I can’t really read through the site – seeing as I don’t speak/read German

nadinekirma Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 205150 wrote:</em><blockquote>I haven’t seen the “page-peel” effect used in a while – but it works quite well with your site (in my opinion).

Pity I can’t really read through the site – seeing as I don’t speak/read German</blockquote>

I agree it’s a lovely site. As for reading German, just visit the site using Chrome. It will translate into English and translate well.

Nadine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  nadinekirma 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum