Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a website that had two copies of JA Events installed. Both installations were corrupt. One installation returns a :

500 – An error has occurred.
    Error loading form file
    Return to Control Panel

whenever it is edited. The other displayed information over top of other information and was totally unusable. I uninstalled this copy.

Now I want to reinstall JA Events without destroying the website contents. Can this be done?
    I thank you for your attention in this matter.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I have just visited your web site and i could see from the front end that JA Events is working. I couldn’t get access to the backend as the credentials you provided are not valid.

In most cases a 500 error is a server related issue and this might have to do with disabled functions from your host.

Please let me know if there is anything else i can do to help you.

Regards

webjwn Friend

Howdy.

I am running a multi-site environment. The JA Events template failed on the master site causing two others to go down. I was able to resurrect the satellite sites though backups. I am reluctant to restore the admin site as the backup also contains the satellite sites. Is there any way I can reconstruct the JA Events template? Or what kind of server problem would cause a 500 error?

Thanks again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webjwn 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum