Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have the latest extension manager installed but seem to be having issues with the following items either not updating or updating but staying on the update list.

• JA Content Popup Module for J25 & J34
    • JA Quick Contact Module for
    • J3.x JA Tabs Plugin for J3.x
    • T3 System Plugin

Have you any ideas what would cause this?

Many Thanks

1. support1
    2. support2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly Edit your first post and submit your site super user details for Mods/Staff . If possible provide me screenshot what error you are getting when u try to update these extensions .

SiteWeavers Friend

No problem, original post updated.

Many Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its not from the JAEM issue , its Joomla update , that showing the this . All JA extension are only updated via JAEM .
    Do not worry as the extensions are already updated . This seems to be Joomla does not updated the files .
    You can go to Extensions > Updates > Clear cache . You can also unpublish the updates from Updates site options .

SiteWeavers Friend

Thanks for the reply, clearing the cache didn’t work but reinstalling the modules and plugins did.

I have one last plugin to reinstall but can’t find it on your website, I’m after the T3 Framework plugin.

I tried downloading it from this page:

http://www.t3-framework.org/downloads.html

However, the download button for the plugin just takes you to the download page on your website and you don’t seem to have to plugin available on your website for download.

Can you provide a link to the plugin please?

Many Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can download the JAT3v2 plugin from the template download page Here
    But i suggest you to use JAEM method to update the extension , by manually update you do not have option to rollback to last version .

SiteWeavers Friend

Thanks but that version was too new and didn’t remove the plugin from the joomla update list. In the end I found version 2.5.2 on Github and uploaded that which worked fine.

One final question regarding the Extension Manager, I now have to update the Zite Template and when I try I get an "500 – Internal Server Error"

What could be causing this? Can you recommend what I should look for, all other modules & plugins worked.

Many Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    kindly check the permission of the template folder and files . In some case its due the server side and permission issue .
    Also correct the site super user and folder access details in first post , at present its not working for me .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum