Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

thatcomputerdude;115792It’s VERY easy for me to say – when I joined it said on the front page 20 templates coming for the year and when I do the math, that doesn’t = 2 per month every month.

It’s pretty simple concept – if you aren’t happy with the quality of service or what a company delivers – go somewhere else that will give you what you want and/or they promise, specially if this isn’t the first time this has happened.

And if this is the first time it’s happened, why all the fuss? There isn’t a single company/developer on this site that has lived up to their promises 100% of the time in business and anyone that says they have is a liar.

I can understand disappointment but to act like this is the end of the world is a little ridiculous.

Never said it was the end of the world, did I? can’t see that written or inferred in my post, just pointing out a contractual obligation and how a bit of a moan may keep JA honest in future, and send a message to readjust their resource management.

As I explained Dev members have long term commitments to JA, I would rather not go elsewhere as all other template makers don’t produce the type of template I prefer to use.

As most of my limited work is almost all charity work and fees are just enough to meet expenses in my situation I cannot afford to go elsewhere .

While this may NOT be the situation for many here, it is for me, hence my viewpoint on this topic

thatcomputerdude Friend

My comments weren’t directed solely at you – i apologize.

TomC Moderator

<em>@thatcomputerdude 115792 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I can understand disappointment but to act like this is the end of the world is a little ridiculous.</blockquote>
    I couldn’t agree more . . . some of these kids seriously need to GROW UP

wooohanetworks Friend

A lot of people think, some few fancy badges, high amount of credits or whatever makes them something special, or purchasing a few memberships in a row (actually very :confused:). Others who really did some crazy service for their countries and receive some honoring badges and stripes, (where those types of decorations come from) they have the right to stand up and say, the state robs them their medicare for one month when it happens, but due to one template in a year is not released by a template club, truly kids-like behaviour. They should take it easy…

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum