Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

1. Bugs in userdetails page:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in componentscom_comprofilerpluginuserplug_cbcorecb.core.php on line 240

Fix: Open file componentscom_comprofilerpluginuserplug_cbcorecb.core.php, goto line 238, replace this line

if ( ( count( $userParams ) > 0 ) && in_array( $_CB_framework->getCfg( "frontend_userparams" ), array( '1', null) ) ) {

with

if ( is_array($userParams) && ( count( $userParams ) > 0 ) && in_array( $_CB_framework->getCfg( "frontend_userparams" ), array( '1', null) ) ) {

2. Fireboard: HTML tags in category title causes the metatag break.

Fix: Open file components/com_fireboard/template/default/view.php, line 475, search code

$metaKeys= ($fmessage->subject. ', ' .$objCatParentInfo->name . ', ' . $fbConfig->board_title . ', ' . $GLOBALS['mosConfig_sitename']);
    $metaDesc= ($fmessage->subject . ' - ' .$objCatParentInfo->name . ' - ' . $objCatInfo->name .' - ' . $fbConfig->board_title);

Replace to

$metaKeys=htmlspecialchars ($fmessage->subject. ', ' .$objCatParentInfo->name . ', ' . $fbConfig->board_title . ', ' . $GLOBALS['mosConfig_sitename']);
    $metaDesc=htmlspecialchars ($fmessage->subject . ' - ' .$objCatParentInfo->name . ' - ' . $objCatInfo->name .' - ' . $fbConfig->board_title);

Khanh Le Moderator

Bug:
    In administrator panel, component Fireboard, Forum Administration section: In some server configuration, the html tags and quote cannot be used in Forum name, description.

Fix:
    File: administrator/components/com_fireboard/admin.fireboard.php
    In function editForum, search this code (line 385)

$row->load($uid);

Insert following code after the above code

$row->name = htmlspecialchars($row->name);

In function saveForum, search this code (line 469)

if (!$row->bind($_POST))
    {
    echo "<script> alert('" . $row->getError() . "'); window.history.go(-1); </script>n";
    exit();
    }

Insert following code after the above code

$row->name = str_replace (array("\\","\"","\'"), array("\",""","'"), $row->name);
    $row->description = str_replace (array("\\","\"","\'"), array("\",""","'"), $row->description);
    $row->headerdesc = str_replace (array("\\","\"","\'"), array("\",""","'"), $row->headerdesc);

Sherlock Friend

4. Link to user CB profile is not correct
    Fix:
    File: componentscom_fireboardclass.fireboard.php line 37

$database->setQuery("SELECT id FROM #__menu WHERE link='index.php?option=com_comprofiler' AND published=1");

$database->setQuery("SELECT id FROM #__menu WHERE link LIKE '%index.php?option=com_comprofiler%' AND published=1");

Sherlock Friend

5.Public cannot see FireBoard posts
    Fix:
    File: com_comprofilerpluginuserplug_cbsimpleboardtabcb.simpleboardtab.php (line 319)
    change from

foreach ($allowed_forums as $af){
    if (count ($allow_forum) == 0 ){
    $allow_forum[0]=$af->id;
    }
    else {
    $allow_forum[$i]=$af->id;
    $i++;
    }
    }

To :

foreach ($allowed_forums as $af){

$allow_forum[$i]=$af->id;
    $i++;

}

markb1439 Friend

Will these fixes be applied to the download version of the template?

Hung Dinh Friend

markb1439;84472Will these fixes be applied to the download version of the template?

Yes, the Quickstart you download has been applied with above fixes

mayke Friend

Hi,

I just download yesterday, and installed on my local computer, after read in the forum that I should use admin for the username and password then I can login to the administrator area, everything is fine,
    I love this template after teline II.

So far no other issues but when I click the COMMUNITY menu, the page goes blank?
    Is the same when I click one of the picture under CB GALLERY MODULE, it brings me to the blank page again.
    And I cannot click the Component > Community Builder, the page goes blank too?

I am using MAMP PRO, Any clue for me?

Thank you.

Sherlock Friend

Very strange
    Can you try to install again ?

mayke Friend

Hi Nguoiabcd,

Still didn’t work.
    And I cannot install on my server for testing since JA have new domain regulation

Click Community menu result blank with address:
    http://localhost:8888/sanidine/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList&listid=2&Itemid=88

Click CB Gallery Module blank with address:
    http://localhost:8888/sanidine/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=62&tab=getProfileGalleryTab

Click Components Community Builder blank with address:
    http://localhost:8888/sanidine/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler

Thank you

markb1439 Friend

<blockquote>And I cannot install on my server for testing since JA have new domain regulation
    </blockquote>
    Is this true? I thought this mechanism was not going to be implemented.

mayke Friend

<em>@markb1439 84999 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is this true? I thought this mechanism was not going to be implemented.</blockquote>

So far I never heard any changes about the domain regulation should started since september,
    there is too many changes in JA this lately…
    maybe you’re right,
    coz I am not following the latest news about that.
    will see, I’ll be glad to hear officially announcement …….

bympub Friend

I have been experiencing the same issue. I get the same screen mayke gets except i’m not on a local host.

mayke Friend

<em>@bympub 85052 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have been experiencing the same issue. I get the same screen mayke gets except i’m not on a local host.</blockquote>

I just re-download JUST NOW, after new installation, still got the same problem.
    Will somebody tell us how to fix this???

mayke Friend

Any clue???

Menalto Friend

<em>@mayke 84797 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I just download yesterday, and installed on my local computer, after read in the forum that I should use admin for the username and password then I can login to the administrator area, everything is fine,
    I love this template after teline II.

So far no other issues but when I click the COMMUNITY menu, the page goes blank?
    Is the same when I click one of the picture under CB GALLERY MODULE, it brings me to the blank page again.
    And I cannot click the Component > Community Builder, the page goes blank too?

I am using MAMP PRO, Any clue for me?

Thank you.</blockquote>

Have you tried to use XAMPP as your local server?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mayke 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum