Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have two problems with the JA Google Map plugin within the JA ACM module set on Contact info.

1) Why is the location marker NOT showing in the ACM module, even if I see it in the map preview in the JA Google Map plugin? Is it possible to make it visible in the ACM module?

2) How should I set the width of the map in the JA Google Map plugin to make it auto-magically fit to the screen display size in the ACM module?
    (I worked around it temporarily setting the width to 1920px, which obviously is not perfect. I also have set Full width=YES, which is not helping unfortunately)

I already went through creating the API key and I thought the most difficult stuff is behind me…but there are still such small annoying issues :/

It would be great if you can lend me a hand here and post me the proper settings for the plugin and module to work correctly.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

May I know which Uber style are you using? or you can post your site’s URL and admin login info in advanced option of this thread (only moderator can see it) and screenshot of how you want to achieve.

I will take a look.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

May I know which Uber style are you using? or you can post your site’s URL and admin login info in advanced option of this thread (only moderator can see it) and screenshot of how you want to achieve.

I will take a look.

wbroda Friend

I have it on my localhost, so no access…

I’m using Uber style Medicare and the ACM Contact Info Style 2

I want to achieve exactly what is shown in the JA Google Map Demo as 1. Road Map [link]
    But I’m getting like it’s in the ACM Documentation under Type – Contact Info / 2. Style 2 – Google Map (see? NO MARKER)[link]

So basically, I want the map to show just like it does in the demo of the plugin with the marker, like it’s described in the Documentation. But the documentation for the ACM module is not complete, because there is no configuration for the JA Google Map plugin, which is used to prepare the maps for the Contact Info maps. :confused:

wbroda Friend

I have it on my localhost, so no access…

I’m using Uber style Medicare and the ACM Contact Info Style 2

I want to achieve exactly what is shown in the JA Google Map Demo as 1. Road Map [link]
    But I’m getting like it’s in the ACM Documentation under Type – Contact Info / 2. Style 2 – Google Map (see? NO MARKER)[link]

So basically, I want the map to show just like it does in the demo of the plugin with the marker, like it’s described in the Documentation. But the documentation for the ACM module is not complete, because there is no configuration for the JA Google Map plugin, which is used to prepare the maps for the Contact Info maps. :confused:

Saguaros Moderator

If ACM embeds map code from JA Google Map plugin, then you will need to go to Backend > Extensions > Plugin mananger and look for this plugin and configure as you wish.

Saguaros Moderator

If ACM embeds map code from JA Google Map plugin, then you will need to go to Backend > Extensions > Plugin mananger and look for this plugin and configure as you wish.

wbroda Friend

Saguaros, thanks for the reply, but I already configured the plugin, so my map is showing, but withouth the marker.
    I suspect it’s something ACM module-related, that it changes the configuration. Maybe you can pitch it to a developer so I can rule this one out?
    Or can you show me the proper configuration for the plugin, so that the map auto-sizes to the display size AND shows the marker?

wbroda Friend

Saguaros, thanks for the reply, but I already configured the plugin, so my map is showing, but withouth the marker.
    I suspect it’s something ACM module-related, that it changes the configuration. Maybe you can pitch it to a developer so I can rule this one out?
    Or can you show me the proper configuration for the plugin, so that the map auto-sizes to the display size AND shows the marker?

Saguaros Moderator

Let me discuss with the team to update this, pls stay tuned.

Saguaros Moderator

Let me discuss with the team to update this, pls stay tuned.

Saguaros Moderator

May I know which ACM – Contact Info style are you using? In the demo site of this module, I still can see the marker there: http://prntscr.com/8f0518

Saguaros Moderator

May I know which ACM – Contact Info style are you using? In the demo site of this module, I still can see the marker there: http://prntscr.com/8f0518

wbroda Friend

I was using the Style 2, but no marker on my site.
    I finally disabled the JA Google Map plugin and placed the map code and styling in a custom html module, it works fine.
    Maybe I will try it again one day and it will work, I really hope so, but for now – I’m not using it.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wbroda 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum