Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

One thing I’d like to suggest is the following:

JA, being so creative, may want to consider an extended technology that aids / actually helps to create template core images so webmasters / builders can have a much easier way to alter some of those elements.

One thing I like about the Gavick Pro club is that all of their templates come with the “source files;” ie.. photoshop, fireworks, whatever. JA on the other hand, doesn’t provide those always. Besides, implementing a technology to alter images (shapes, colors, etc.) would put JA that much ahead of the others.

This may be way off right now, but imagine having a desktop app, for Mac and Windows, that incorporates a drag and drop interface, strictly for JA templating that includes the framework, allowing a webmaster to drag and drop various elements onto a pseudo browser window to customize appearance and layout of a JA Template? Ok, I need to come back to earth. lol.

I’m pretty sure that once JA has the Joomla templates and extensions for Joomla 1.6 worked out and stable, I may upgrade to developer.

You have some very nice products Joomlart, and I can tell you have the passion for Joomla. I think that Joomla is where it’s at, and it’s always going to be.

Keep up the good work guys!

walt.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  coalition 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum