Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all

I have problem to change the headers image when I changed image folders in modules configuration.

I inspect the codes that ja-templatetools.php ;

if (is_file($ja_template_absolute_path.”/images/header/”.$filename) && preg_match($regex, $filename)) {
    return “$ja_template_path/images/header/” . $filename;

I mean I think the codes looking for the header images in the constant folder but I move back the images then I cant fix the problem.

Header images not working.

2. – Is there any rule for the header images names? Can I upload the header images which have different names

thanks

TomC Moderator

I’m not 100% sure what you’re trying to do, but it sounds like you’re trying to change the header images to customize your template/site. There is actually another thread topic related to this very issue –> [url=http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/logoheader-modification-and-browser-issue/

The header images are controlled via the templace.css.css file – I believe the style is called “ja-header.” If you want to change the header images, you need to determine which css rule is powering the part of the display you want to change … make sure you have your customized images uploaded to the appropriate images folder on your server … and simply change the css rule to point to your customized image in place of the original image.

Hope this helps.

TOM

osubasi Friend

in the css file you can only change the ja-header style for the borders something like this

I mean ja-header module can not show the configured folders images
    I uploaded header images in the images/stories/headers and images/stories/headers/ana folders and I configure in the ja-header module images folder images/stories/headers thats ok but when I change the images folders to images/stories/headers/ana then no images appearing it is interesting stituation maybe image folders settings error in the code
    thanks

TomC Moderator

I apologize . . . Are you referring to the JA-HEADER module with the cool rotating images?

If so, and if you’ve uploaded your images (and they are the proper width/height dimensions you need), then I believe what you need to do is correct the path to the images within the JA-HEADER module administration – to make sure that it is pointing to the images/header folder in the xenia_ii_shopping folder on your server. (The default setting points to the ja_antares template.)

instantinlaw created a most excellent video tutorial on how to configure things for the JA-HEADER module –> SEE IT HERE.

Correcting the path within the module parameters was the clue I needed as well to get the thing to work – as I didn’t realize it defaults to point to the ja_antares template.

Hope that helps . . . assuming I understood this issue this time.

:-[

osubasi Friend

Hi again
    and thanks but I know the module configuration. I think the stituation about the scripting issue I mean if I wait 5-10min and open the new browser for the test and then my new configuration works fine. Maybe the script variables cache cleans takes few minites.
    thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  osubasi 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum