Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Just did launch our new site in Joomla with the help of the Ja Helio template.

Found the ease of work with this template and the results quite fascinating; let me know what you think of it.

site url: http://www.040hosting.eu

thongtinhanquoc Friend

So professional at first look, the loading time is very fast.
    However, there’s a small error, like this: http://www.040hosting.eu/new/dns-plus-service, I got it when click on DSN plus service at the bottom menu 🙂

Cheers!

rainboy72 Friend

Thanks, will check on that; didnt spot that.. wonder where that comes from 🙂

edit:: That link is fixed.. once again thanks for the heads up!

thongtinhanquoc Friend

<em>@rainboy72 95454 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, will check on that; didnt spot that.. wonder where that comes from :)</blockquote>

I’ve just edited my previous post, please recheck on it 🙂

rainboy72 Friend

<em>@thongtinhanquoc 95455 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve just edited my previous post, please recheck on it :)</blockquote>

Did spot that link already; there are 3 links in total to there; so i checked them all; believe it is solved now; cleaned the cache as well; so it should be fixed after a reload.

most of the site is using a CDN (content delivery network) so all .css .js and images are loaded from a server nearest to your location, which should make the site load faster for everyone.

thongtinhanquoc Friend

As your said, it’s solved now. Congratulation!

<em>@rainboy72 95456 wrote:</em><blockquote>most of the site is using a CDN (content delivery network) so all .css .js and images are loaded from a server nearest to your location, which should make the site load faster for everyone.</blockquote>

I think I’m interested in the strong quote of your line. Could you give me more details on it?

rainboy72 Friend

<em>@thongtinhanquoc 95458 wrote:</em><blockquote>As your said, it’s solved now. Congratulation!

I think I’m interested in the strong quote of your line. Could you give me more details on it?</blockquote>

Did PM you on this; but in short; from wikipedia;

<blockquote>A content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) is a system of computers networked together across the Internet that cooperate transparently to deliver content most often for the purpose of improving performance, scalability, and cost efficiency, to end users.
    </blockquote>

sunrise Friend

I just saw this site for the first time, wanted to say that it is very well done. Simple, easy to navigate, and great colors. A professional looking website, adds to the dredibility of the company.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Good!!!

Look professional and convincing. 🙂

hdanh00 Friend

Looks nice and professional. I was browsing through your products and the prices shows up in EURO. For US potential customers, how bout a USD next to it?

questbg Friend

I agree. Nice looking site, clean, easy to use and fast to load.

Only one thing, I guess the line in the copyright:

Copyright © 2009 040hosting.eu/new/.

Comes from when it was under development in /new/ directory? You could maybe remove that now!

Chris

rainboy72 Friend

Thanks for the feedback.

As soon our billing system can handle 2 currencies we will add the US dollar prices as well.
    We hope this will be in the coming months.

rainboy72 Friend

<em>@questbg 110269 wrote:</em><blockquote>I agree. Nice looking site, clean, easy to use and fast to load.

Only one thing, I guess the line in the copyright:

Copyright © 2009 040hosting.eu/new/.

Comes from when it was under development in /new/ directory? You could maybe remove that now!

Chris</blockquote>

Chris,

Thank you; didn’t spot that one myself. Will update it as soon as possible.

questbg Friend

<em>@rainboy72 110273 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you; didn’t spot that one myself.
    </blockquote>

No worries, I think everybody here has failed to spot something at some time! 😀

didima Friend

looks nice, welldone:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  rainboy72 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum