Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

JA Helio looks like being another love it or hate it template….which will it be??

I like the concertina menu 😀

limeweb Friend

Which Helio are we talking about? The template released at the beginning of May by Joomla Bamboo? :confused:

TomC Moderator

<em>@mfcphil 54997 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA Helio looks like being another love it or hate it template….which will it be??

I like the concertina menu :D</blockquote>
    Yes, the accordian menu is cool . . . but I can almost predict what many of the responses will be . . .

“This looks like an older template with some things switched around”

“Not very innovative”

“Is this the kind of quality we can expect from JoomlART?”

etc., etc., etc.

That one-a-month plan is looking better and better all the time, ain’t it? 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@limeweb 55002 wrote:</em><blockquote>Which Helio are we talking about? The template released at the beginning of May by Joomla Bamboo? :confused:</blockquote>

THIS Helio.

😎

mfcphil Friend

No Tom he is refering to this Bamboo Helio

JoomlArt may want to reconsider the template name!!

TomC Moderator

<em>@mfcphil 55016 wrote:</em><blockquote>No Tom he is refering to this Bamboo Helio

JoomlArt may want to reconsider the template name!!</blockquote>
    He was asking which Helio you were referring to in your original post – which is JoomlART’s.

He asked if you mean’t JoomBamboo’s … and I reposted the link to JA’s/

You’re right, though, JA should probably pick another name.

limeweb Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 55018 wrote:</em><blockquote>He was asking which Helio you were referring to in your original post – which is JoomlART’s.

He asked if you mean’t JoomBamboo’s … and I reposted the link to JA’s/

You’re right, though, JA should probably pick another name.</blockquote>

Sorry the subtlety went over your head – Mfcphil picked up on it fairly quickly though. A template already named ‘Helio’ has been in the marketplace for over three weeks. Just a suggestion that it wouldn’t do any harm if the JA Team were to do a little research in advance of naming and launching a new template.

mfcphil Friend

I dare say it was not deliberate.
    Someone may have seen the Bamboo template at the beginning of the month and the name just stuck in their head, so when this template came about and a name had to be found Helio popped out.

cbowers83 Friend

All the templates are really beginning to look the same… Can’t we push the envelope a bit….

nancybaker Friend

yeah cool temp
    someone tell me how download this temp
    thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@cbowers83 55094 wrote:</em><blockquote>All the templates are really beginning to look the same… Can’t we push the envelope a bit….</blockquote>
    Did I call it or did I call it.

😎

mfcphil Friend

<em>@nancybaker 55102 wrote:</em><blockquote>yeah cool temp
    someone tell me how download this temp
    thanks</blockquote>

It will be available from Monday see the countdown here

nfdesigner Friend
    Cool Temp.!!!!!
    TomC Moderator

I see we have a new Troll in out midst.

bigrk Friend

The JoomlaBamboo templates are really lame! I am surprised anyone noticed the names being the same. You really only have to look at one of their templates to see how lame they would all have to be. Maybe the ugliest I have ever seen. Just my opinion though. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  osix 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum