Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anyone know how to get the JA Highlight to not appear it doesnt look great for people to click on that and end up at Joomlart.com a website nothng to do with the site they are on.

I looked in Js file, there was an option to turn to FALSE, but that didnt do anything.

any ideas?

Nguyen Hong Friend

Hi leoncai, you open index.php file in directory templates/ja_teline_ii, change variable hs.showCredits to false instead of true. 🙂

leoncai Friend

<em>@hongnt1 50986 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi leoncai, you open index.php file in directory templates/ja_teline_ii, change variable hs.showCredits to false instead of true. :)</blockquote>

thanks,

they layout with teline is great, and a bit overwhelming, as the website looks so great with so little use of the modules, sometimes it seems there is so much more to make joomla AMAZING.

thanks for the quick replies.

leoncai Friend

quick question,

in the registration tab, where can i change two variables:

1) i want to change the dimensions, or is that automatic

2) I want it to go to Community Builder sign-up

Thanks for your quick and precise replies.

Nguyen Hong Friend

1. -> – you open templates/ja_teline_ii/html/mod_login/defaul.php file
    – then go to line 69. You can change argument like width, height, ..
    2. -> go to 69 line, change index.php?option=com_user&task=register to index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&tmpl=component and you can delete from 72 line to line 171

leoncai Friend

thanks so much…pretty obvious, when i think about it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  leoncai 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum