Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My JOOMLA ADMIN MENU has disappeared after installing JA HIGHSLIDE module and plugin, just like some other users have experienced before (ref.: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=431&t=422635).

In the last few weeks, I have encountered malfunctions in several JoomlArt extensions, but this one is now making unable to continue to work in my project, which is a big trouble for us!!! >:(

I hope you will guide me now to solve this major issue promptly.

PS.: Please reply on this forum. I cannot provide any backend information, because I am only Joomla administrator. The site is still under local development and I am not server administrator.

acanadasa Friend

Unfortunately I cannot thank JoomlArt for their support.

Instead I must thank a workmate of mine who looked for a solution on his own and managed to repair from PhpMyAdmin the MySql database tables that JA Highslide made crash yesterday.

This solution is left here for those unfortunate people who will have the bad luck to install this defective JoomlArt module.

Kind regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  acanadasa 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum