Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I was just wondering when you guys were planning on upgrading JA Intranet template for new release of Easy Social 2.

StackIdeas team just released Easy Social 2 stable the other day and a user reported that JA Intranet had a lot of problems with the new stable release of ES 2 which doesn’t make any sense to me since I thought this template was built especially for compatibility with all StackIdeas extensions especially Easy Social and Easy Discuss.

I would like to renew my old JATC subscription with you guys and take advantage of this JAHALLO discount so I can test out this new template for my ES site, but don’t want to pay to renew if the template is not even compatible and working properly.

The same user that reported the issue stated that you guys are usually really slow to come out with updates so I was just wondering what the demand for this template is and what the time table for updates and support looks like and if after the update I can renew for a discounted price since I am inquiring about this during a promotion.

Thanks, Alex

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

We plan to get the new update out soon, we also replied in this thread here.

Regarding the discount, you can contact our sales support via the live chat or email sales@joomlart.com , I’m sure they can work something out for you .

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum