Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

http://www.futurehead.com

Was in development for a while, and launched just under a month or so ago. Any comments welcome.

questbg Friend

Nice clean site, functions well. Nice job!

My only criticism would be the lack of images in the Extravolution Blog section … man, that’s a lot of text to get through!!

wooohanetworks Friend

No problems with a lot of text on my side, knowledge is nothing to be told with few words…;) All I do not like is the google ads section on the right, those maybe somewhere else.

In regards to the quote in the top of the section, I miss a quote where is said that…

“The more little the knowledge about it, the greater the risk that someone abuses it…”:)

djmac Friend

Thanks for the feedback. Placement of the google ads is tricky. I tried to make them unobtrusive; no outlines, used the site colour scheme etc. I don’t actually do the blog but I’ll let said blogger know he should include a few illustrations!

TomC Moderator

<em>@questbg 109837 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nice clean site, functions well. Nice job!

</blockquote>

I agree … not a whole lot of customization, but it doesn’t need it.
    Your logo is relatively simple and fits well with the overall theme and feel.

I like it – Congrats !!!

sunrise Friend

Very nice. The quote:

“We know very little, and yet it is astonishing that we know so much, and still more astonishing that so little knowledge can give us so much power.”

is so true, When I read this I can see very clearly how little I know: 😀

The funny thing is just yesterday was the first time I ever heard of Ray Kurtzweil. A friend of mine was telling me about him and then today I see this site. I’ll have to get back to this site to read more some other time

yamemaru Friend

Nice.

I actually got drawn into the site and started reading content for like 30mins withought noticing….:D

thats +!

Aratype Friend

Hi,

I like the idea of science portals and I am working on such project.

My feedback would be to propose that you put some more colors in order to better separate subject and have better contrast in the page. As you know, promoting science needs to be positively attractive…

Cheers

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@sunrise 110217 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very nice. The quote:

“We know very little, and yet it is astonishing that we know so much, and still more astonishing that so little knowledge can give us so much power.”

is so true, When I read this I can see very clearly how little I know: 😀

The funny thing is just yesterday was the first time I ever heard of Ray Kurtzweil. A friend of mine was telling me about him and then today I see this site. I’ll have to get back to this site to read more some other time</blockquote>

Isn’t it same scary that some who know so much more than others could simply abuse this knowledge…but as to this, when one knows so much more it is also easy to let those who know less think how you want them to think and let them think that this is exciting. Science is a region that is by far the most interesting there is, and it is exciting to see how slow we go to the outside and are already so far on the inside…;) You barely know what fights with the own self a lot of scientists have, good that most always stay on track and work humanely also when they could do the opposite.:)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum