Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I’ve seen Joomla since 2005. And now i have a litle knowledge about it.

I used many templates, such as Rockettheme, joomlashack…, but non of them made me satisfy at least one time.

Some day, i found joomlart’s template from the warez site and tried to use it.

Wow, i like dropdown menu so much, it’s very soft and transparent.

Now, i’m still using free template, but i will get a license soon.

Goodjob!:)

TomC Moderator

Please do do the right thing and become a licensed member.

cuemkid Friend

Hihi, i’m able to get a license as soon as posible

issmt2 Friend

We are trying to get this template to keep its three columns properly laid out in IE at View/largest, when the right sidebar drops down below the text in the middle column.

mj1256 Friend

common problem, easily solved with a membership

imsleepy Friend

<em>@mj1256 111105 wrote:</em><blockquote>common problem, easily solved with a membership</blockquote>

Hmmm… that’s like saying here’s a free template that we know has a problem, but you can’t get help to fix it unless you buy a membership. :((

Probably not the way Joomlart would want to advertise. Maybe we should offer assistance instead?

Unfortunately, it might be a common problem, but I don’t know what it is or how to fix it so I can’t offer assistance.

Sorry.

sunrise Friend

<em>@cuemkid 62152 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hihi, i’m able to get a license as soon as posible</blockquote>
    Hi cuemkid,

yes, becoming a licensed memeber is a good thing to do. You get (legal) access to all the templates, and they are goooood! Also you get lots of help from friendly and knowledgable people on the forum. Hope you join soon.

jsliao Friend

heh, you actually declare that you’ve used illegal joomlart templates in your testimonial? i don’t think it potrays a positive image for yourself and joomlart

pls get your license soon

sunrise Friend

Of course people should not use illegal copies of software or templates, but they do. I think at least it is positive that cuemkid is now considering joining instead of continuing with the illegal copying.

But I don’t quite see how it reflects badly on joomlart, but rather shows how good the templates are, that people get attracted to them and makes them want to change their ways.

jsliao Friend

yea i guess. but anyway, this thread was started since june 2008 and he has yet to become a licensed member.

sunrise Friend

You are right. I had not noticed that the thread was that old. Someone commented and I just responded without really looking at all the details. There are many sides to this.

wooohanetworks Friend

Hmm, disregardless those licensing issues, it seems that Andy Miller is a secret Joomlart.com Lover and picked up on all my posts here where I mentioned that, first RT has no good templates, JA Templates have more commercial value and that I really want Joomlart.com to make a TOTALLY ASIAN TEMPLATE…

Now, some time has passed and I accidently see a post on some extension site about a new Rockettheme Template…it was called excellent by the review on that extension site, so I took a look what this can mean….

http://demo.rockettheme.com/feb09/index.php?tstyle=style8

I mean, Andy, I know you’re hiding behind that one Joomlart.com username, we know you’re in there…;):D:D:D:D:D:D THAT YOU CALL TOTALLY ASIAN, looks like the asian style futons and bedsheets you get at IKEA!:cool: I meant “ASIAN” not “IKEA”!

imsleepy Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 111415 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm, disregardless those licensing issues, it seems that Andy Miller is a secret Joomlart.com Lover and picked up on all my posts here where I mentioned that, first RT has no good templates, JA Templates have more commercial value and that I really want Joomlart.com to make a TOTALLY ASIAN TEMPLATE…

Now, some time has passed and I accidently see a post on some extension site about a new Rockettheme Template…it was called excellent by the review on that extension site, so I took a look what this can mean….

http://demo.rockettheme.com/feb09/index.php?tstyle=style8

I mean, Andy, I know you’re hiding behind that one Joomlart.com username, we know you’re in there…;):D:D:D:D:D:D THAT YOU CALL TOTALLY ASIAN, looks like the asian style futons and bedsheets you get at IKEA!:cool: I meant “ASIAN” not “IKEA”!</blockquote>

huh? :confused:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  imsleepy 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum