Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

When buying the JA JobBoard Extension I’ve to tell you the domain name. What if I first develop the site on a test environment on my testservers subdomain (like mydomain.ch/careertracker and later clone it to the new customer site at mycustomer.com.?

Thanks for your help

Anonymous Moderator

Hi makia,

Please go to this link http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/Main_Page for more detail.

makia Friend

Thanks, but where can I get the information? Is the domain checked or only the license key I get?

bennitos Friend

Your licence is bound to your domain (so yes your domain will be checked).

You could use the trial licence on your development server and then use the bought licence on your final domain.

makia Friend

o.k. I got it now.
    thanks

makia Friend

It’s me again. Today i bought a 390$ License. But I stll need a Trial License. The first trial period is over and i made a fresh install without any sample data. Now I have no valable license to use on my test site. Can you send me a valid license key please.

Regards
    makia

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi makia,
    If you are using the component on your localhost or the domain you purchase the license for, you can use the license key provided along with your payment.

You can also request another trial key using another email. This will require a fresh installation of your Joomla as well as JA Job Board

Please let us know if you have any other question.

eagave Friend

I purchased this product sometime ago. I did not use it in the original domain. I would like to transfer it to another domain. I did install it but it is not giving me the register as employeer/job seeker option.. is this related to my license? how can I transfer the license to the new domain?

tyomni Friend

Is that free?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tyomni 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum