Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello i want some more Features at the JA K2 FILTER Search Module

1.I want to be able to show different lists of options available for searching and filtering in the frontend for different categories of products/articles of K2.
    That means that it has to be an option in the module that i create in a different menu assignment that is related with a different set of available filters and maybe to a different Extra fields Group in K2 or maybe the same but with different set of filtering options.
    2. I would like when i press Search to get only the results in the main page and not a search form again and i would like this to be configurable from the backend.Actually the best solution would be if it was shown with the same template skeleton as K2 templating that is already in my site through the k2 item View in category Listing options.
    31 I would like the Results to be dynamically shown with ajax as i press the buttons or the radio buttons or the multi selection list or the dropdown list from the available filters on the module.
    I wish you could make this soon available in your next version 😉 :-*

thuanlq Friend

Dear @emilio87,

We will update for JA K2 Filter search module with features soon.

emilio87 Friend

Thanks 😉 😉 waitin 😉

<em>@thuanlq 216637 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear @emilio87,

We will update for JA K2 Filter search module with features soon.</blockquote>

izomer Friend

yeah please update filter plugin..because search results very unusable..we see only search result no others…we wants like k2 results(simple)…we must control the search results on the module..and date input with graphically. ..ı attached my wishes with pictures..if yo do that changes your module will be very usable…and ı sending snapshot of k2v2.2_filter module examples for your beyond changes if you can ;)…thanks for all..we waiting for new version..

1. filter-result-problem
    2. datechoice
    3. k2fieldsexamples
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  izomer 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum