Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author

This Readme has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5

Menalto Friend

The green color’s background image should be changed and maked a little wider,see screenshot.

When change font size it breaks the layout at bottom.

And color changer don’t work here in IE6

Khanh Le Moderator

Wow Mennalto, you are so quick. It seems that your screen so wild make the background little small. Our designer will look into this and should have some fix.

For the font tool bug, you should find following line in ja_koniga/scripts/ja.script.js (line 167) and remove it. It should fix that problem.

jaAddEvent (window, 'load', equalHeightInit);

Menalto Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 26337 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wow Mennalto, you are so quick. It seems that your screen so wild make the background little small. Our designer will look into this and should have some fix.

For the font tool bug, you should find following line in ja_koniga/scripts/ja.script.js (line 167) and remove it. It should fix that problem.

jaAddEvent (window, 'load', equalHeightInit);

</blockquote>

Great, people start to use wider and wider screens so its good that they fix it.
    The bug for the font resizer, why not change in the template itself so people don’t need to complain about it later on?

kaceygreen Friend

the color picker doesn’t work on the demo site

orpheus2510 Friend

Three remarks:

1. The readme is bad because it is incomplete (you should give e.g. the module position of the news-module – it is user5) and the pictures in it are not available for me; so I can’t configure the slidegallery correctly.

JA should come back to the earlier versions of the user guide (in html) – this way is horrible sometimes. It doesn’t matter in which way they are given – there are customers, who distribute them to the underground sites by copying it from the forum as well as they did it earlier with the userguide file from the restricted download area.

2. In the source files the background file for the laputa color has a width of only 1200 px instead of 1600 px, as it is necessary for the template. In the other colors the background psd is correct in 1600 px width. Why? In this case it is more difficult to customize it.

Edit: Solved now, but not satisfying. A clean blue background without any header or art is no more possible.

3. In the template the changed size of template width in index.php from narrow to wide has no effect. Because there are no different background images for narrow and wide, I suggest, that there is only one size in the template and the change of width is without function. Am I right?

schase Friend

<em>@Orpheus2510 26568 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the source files the background file for the laputa color has a width of only 1200 px instead of 1600 px, as it is necessary for the template. In the other colors the background psd is correct in 1600 px width. Why? In this case it is more difficult to customize it.</blockquote>
    Yeah, I found the same thing. Major oversight there imo.

Also, a few people (including me) seem to be having issues with the left arrow in the slider module. Can any thing be done to sort this out?

justalife Friend

Somehow, the area between the big header image an the background looks quite “ugly” or am I wrong?

stoofid_mike Friend

Any QuickStart (Joomla+Template) package for JA-Koniga? :-*

Salsabil Friend

hello stuffid_mike

<em>@stoofid_mike 26866 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any QuickStart (Joomla+Template) package for JA-Koniga? :-*</blockquote>

I started a topic with that Question, but no Response until yet. Really sad :((

A “yes” or “no” would be sufficient…

schase Friend

Developers must be busy. They’re not responding to many of the bugs posted here yet. Like why does the Newsflash only show one story and then fade to nothing?

stoofid_mike Friend

any updates in the quickstart? a database file will do. is it possible to post somewhere here the database file of ja-koniga+joomla? :-*

Menalto Friend

<em>@schase 26955 wrote:</em><blockquote>Developers must be busy. They’re not responding to many of the bugs posted here yet. Like why does the Newsflash only show one story and then fade to nothing?</blockquote>

I cant say that they gonna fix it or if you gonna get an answer from them about it or anything, but i have requested to get more structure on the whole bug report thing and updated packages etc

schase Friend

<em>@Menalto 27061 wrote:</em><blockquote>I cant say that they gonna fix it or if you gonna get an answer from them about it or anything, but i have requested to get more structure on the whole bug report thing and updated packages etc</blockquote>

What’s the point of having a “Bug Reports” thread if you can’t say that they’re going to try to fix it? Particularly if it’s a problem that is obviously quite common?

Menalto Friend

<em>@schase 27067 wrote:</em><blockquote>What’s the point of having a “Bug Reports” thread if you can’t say that they’re going to try to fix it? Particularly if it’s a problem that is obviously quite common?</blockquote>
    I have said the same things myself also and i really hope that the the bug report can be better than it is today(so the bugs are report fixed etc)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)

This topic contains 47 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  natali523 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum