Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

As a complete newbie to Joomla, joomlart templates provided me with a great base to apply my own design to a professional template. Still in construction but almost there

http://www.alastairhouston.com

beastmode54 JA JobBoard

Very Good….Nice and Clean!

reachthesky Friend

Extremely simplistic, which, in the case of this website, doesnt look to me as if you were using a template.
    Congrats

2Patrick Friend

Great prints …your customers must be the rich and wealthy !

Have you tried playing around with some classy typefaces instead of the standard one ?…your site deserves to have more classy typefaces , a bit of “rich ” colors such as gold etc

scotty Friend

I agree with Patrick. The font is a little ‘blocky’ for an artistic site.

Are you the artist? Very nice work indeed.

mfcphil Friend

Beautifully Simple design…very well done 😉

artaddicted Friend

I have to agree with some others and would suggest checking into some alternative fonts.

Something more artistic and in keeping with the art style.

Nice work on the layout.

wooohanetworks Friend

Cooling design, nice work indeed!

bellab28 Friend

Thanks for all the comments, take on board the comments about the fonts – my hand was guided by the artist – alas not me – just the designer.

shertmann Friend

<em>@bellab28 74678 wrote:</em><blockquote>As a complete newbie to Joomla, joomlart templates provided me with a great base to apply my own design to a professional template. Still in construction but almost there

http://www.alastairhouston.com</blockquote>
    what a clean and minimalistic site you have. it looks very friendly. two thumbs up:D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  shertmann 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum