Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Using Joomla 1.0.15 plus Virtuemart latest stable release {March 2008}.

I just signed up with you today, and have dloaded JA Larix. Now, I’m in a bit of a fix – I’ve read the JA Larix – Readme & Bug Reports but got stuck at Module positions {#3}, and Module Suffix {#4}.

I would appreciate if you would list the necessary module suffix for JA Larix, {I’m a noobie with Joomlart} and the positions list for JA Larix {Module positions}.

As for JA News – I don’t comprehend what is printed therein your “Readme & Bug Reports” stating –
    Go to Site -> Site Templates -> Template position to add news position: ja-news for JA News module

Help appreciated in this area,
    Kind Regards,

AA

kallan Friend

For the last comment re the Ja News it is talking about when you are logged into the administration section. You go to the site menu then to site templates then you add the postition ja-news (just type it in the next empty box and press save)

Hope this helps some

Kiwidesign

aainaa Friend

With time, we learn – I managed to do it all – This is seriously a beautiful template though I wonder if anyone has used JA Edenite as an e-Commerce theme. That one is GORGEOUS!!!.

Thank you for the tip.

Btw, my Cart thingy on the top right is not showing the whole image. .. as per attached

Help appreciated in this area. Thank you 🙂

AA

chaostheorem Friend

<em>@AainaA 45941 wrote:</em><blockquote>With time, we learn – I managed to do it all – This is seriously a beautiful template though I wonder if anyone has used JA Edenite as an e-Commerce theme. That one is GORGEOUS!!!.

Thank you for the tip.

Btw, my Cart thingy on the top right is not showing the whole image. .. as per attached

Help appreciated in this area. Thank you 🙂

AA</blockquote>

I noticed that no one replied to this, and at the risk of revisiting an old message for the sake of solving another JA Larix mystery…

If you go to the Shopping Cart module and then set title to “Show Title: Yes”, it should show you the whole picture then. At least, it did for me.

If you don’t want any title there, you can put a non-destructive backspace as the title, which is ”   ” (without the quotes).

If you do “erase” the title, you should watch for the fact that in the Module Manager you won’t see the Shopping Cart (the module will show a blank title). But you can still access the module by using your mouse cursor to look for the title (the cursor should change when you are over the title).

ruigato Friend

larix need a serious bug fixing to work better with VM 1.1, this template was made for the previous version of VM

chaostheorem Friend

<em>@ruigato 60681 wrote:</em><blockquote>larix need a serious bug fixing to work better with VM 1.1, this template was made for the previous version of VM</blockquote>

I completely agree!

I’m still fixing Larix on my site because VM 1.1 works… but it doesn’t work all that well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chaostheorem 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum